It has never been easier to promote your YouTube channel on social media.
Here are few ways you can use Comity with YouTube:
- Create a content stream to automatically pull new and scheduled videos into your Comity dashboard.
- Schedule posts for your upcoming videos and build excitement among your community.
- Schedule live stream posts to invite your followers to join the stream at the right time.
Connecting a YouTube channel to Comity
- Log into the YouTube channel you'd like to connect at https://www.youtube.com
- Click on your profile avatar at the top right of your dashboard and then click Connected Accounts from the drop-down menu.
- Find YouTube in the list and click Connect.
Scheduling Posts from YouTube Content Stream
When you connect Comity to your YouTube, a stream is created in your Comity workspace. When Comity detects new videos in your YouTube channel it will add them to the stream and notify you.